Only the TomTom Navigation app offers all this:
The most accurate TomTom maps in your pocket – no mobile signal needed
FREE Lifetime Maps. Always drive with the latest map and get to your destination faster. Download 4 or more full updates every year for the life of your app.
Reliable arrival times at all times of day with IQ Routes
The quickest routes through traffic. Powered by TomTom HD Traffic (1) Advanced lane guidance for extra clarity when navigating difficult junctions Spoken street names, helping you keep your eyes on the road. (2)
2D/3D driving view Clear voice instructions Fast route recalculation Multi-stop routes Eco Routes Navigate to contacts Millions of pre-installed POIs Automatic music fading Automatic day & night mode Car symbols Map colors
A full and up-to-date map is stored on your phone Fast and reliable mapping that does not require a cellular signal or data plan usage No data roaming costs are incurred when traveling abroad.
BEFORE YOU BUY THIS APP
1. Check that you have at least 2.2GB of free storage space, either on your internal phone memory or external storage. To look it up, go to your phone settings, and then data storage.
2. If there’s enough storage, buy the app using your Google account and install it on your phone. You now need to download the latest TomTom map before you can use the app.
3. Connect your phone via Wifi to the internet and open up the app. You will then be able to download your new map. This download may take up to two hours depending on your internet connection. Connect your phone to a charger and stay in range of your WiFi network until the download is complete.
(1) Check http://android.tomtom.com for availability of TomTom HD Traffic per country. (2) Spoken street names are available in the following languages: Canadian French, Mexican Spanish, American English, British English
- Increased device compatibility: the app is now optimized for the latest smartphones such as the Samsung Galaxy S3, HTC One X, LG Optimus G and other smartphones with a screen resolution between 800 x 480 pixels and 1280 x 800 pixels.
- Storing the map on SD card: the app now downloads and stores the map by default onto an SD card (if present).
- More reliable map downloads: the download mechanism for maps has been improved.